Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Car Seat Tent


Hello! I know it's been a long time since my last post.....two things happened: one week, I spent every extra minute making baby things for my sister's baby shower (pictures to come, after the shower of course!) and some for my baby too....then the kids got sick. Nothing terrible, just colds, but Mr. Baby is also teething, so we've had lots of days with crying, whining kids (and mom for that matter! ). They seem to be doing better, at least Mr. Baby is sleeping better, so I have a few minutes to share my projects with you.

This is a car seat tent I made with fabric my sister-in-law gave to me. I love fleur de lis, and since my car seat is black and white, this goes perfectly! Just had to add a little flower and girly ruffle. So fun!
I'm sure my picture doesn't give it justice. One of these days I'll have to learn how to take a decent picture. But for now, it will have to do! Another plus with this tent- it is nice and lightweight, so perfect for the Redding summer!

1 comment: